ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Board' doing a GDI power run!

bodied 172 Ph1
So on the way down to Bude for a weekend surf I popped into GDI to have a power run to see what the standard engine produces with just air filter and exhaust mods! So I took the opportunity to take a few pics! Looked odd having the board on the roof while on the rollers!

P4100019.jpg

P4100027.jpg

P4100030.jpg

th_P4100032-1.jpg

th_P4100043-1.jpg

Last edited:
There's a guy on here who drives around with one on his roof all the time iirc! Doesn't look as cool as yours though :D

bodied 172 Ph1
Well what were the figures ?

It was only a standard engine, but it came out at 174bhp which I was quite pleased with as it has 90k on the clock. I have a print out but the scanner isn't hooked up. Omex is going on soon!

Clio 182 Trophy
Omex is going on soon!

What do you need an omex for ? big plans...

I had mine done a few months back at RS Tuning and it produced 162.3bhp standard.

bodied 172 Ph1
What do you need an omex for ? big plans...

I had mine done a few months back at RS Tuning and it produced 162.3bhp standard.

Plans are for cams and boddies, but I took a peak at the new super charged clio that is being worked on and kinda fancy that!:)

Clio 182 Trophy
Plans are for cams and boddies, but I took a peak at the new super charged clio that is being worked on and kinda fancy that!:)

Cool, You getting bodies from GDI? I'd love a set !

182 for sale £7000
i used to go c them in kimbolton from plymouth clio will be bk on the road soon will pop up and cya maybe just check it over and a r+r session in order. now there even closer ideal