ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Wrap .... Awesome

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Bloody hell!!! Body wrap Is summat else! :eek:

I cannot believe how simple It was to get a finish & the protection like I have from testing BW during my lunch break today. The paint on the daily needs a good going over, so I really didn't think BW would do much apart from protect It, boy was I wrong.

Alcahol thingy wipe down, then applied the wrap nice & thin. Left 15 minutes then came back to find It an ease to remove. (Thought It would be a right mare to remove) This is after only ONE coat!

Im so chuffed with this product!

Couple of snaps from my phone :D

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_9122.jpg

IMG_6944.jpg

IMG_7919.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

Im absolutely chuffed! I want clear bra now!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Wolfs Chemicals Body Wrap in a nano sealant iirc

Supposedly gives good protection, but some have had issues with beading (was a long time since I was on DW though)

STEALTH RAIDER
Good old Body Wrap by Wolf Chemicals Magpie ;) Very very good stuff. Only downside that the beading soon drops off (2-3 weeks) if not treated with a decent detailer every week or so. 2 coats of has been on mine for 8 months or so now and only been treated to either Pro detailer or C2 diluted every week and can still see fairly good sheeting but beads are a bit flat, lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Wasn't sure whether to get this as I was told the surface has to be immaculately clean, a guy who was telling me said it took him 2 weeks just to prepare his brand new van for it.

Magpie - Will it work well on wheels? I currently use the de-ironizer as a cleaning agent atm and really looking for a good sealent about from Gtechniq

Not a 320d
Wolfs Chemicals Body Wrap in a nano sealant iirc

Supposedly gives good protection, but some have had issues with beading (was a long time since I was on DW though)

It does with softer paints. Still self cleans and looks very good though.

Its not amazing but is very good for the price. Very low maintenace product.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not a fan tbh, does nothing for me. Just the whole beading and stuff.

I found old school Z2 blew it out the water on looks and durability.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
For someone who slated Super Sealants... it's immense. I wouldn't apply it myself though.

You can fire it on and forget about it, you can also top it with anything you want really so it's not like you can only use that.

IPA > C1 > Top with jett after 3 months imo.

For someone who slated Super Sealants... it's immense. I wouldn't apply it myself though.

You can fire it on and forget about it, you can also top it with anything you want really so it's not like you can only use that.

IPA > C1 > Top with jett after 3 months imo.

Chuckled at that!

* goes to find "pisch super sealants" comments *

P.s I'm closer to you than normal - sent near Glenridding.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
:eek: I was so against it before but it really does perform, I only like it because you can actually top it with what you want and not care!

Close... I'm semi!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Collinite? Do people still use that?

Weird thing to use on such a stunning colour. :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's a wax, it'll last about 2 years and is made of somethig similar to kryptonite.

It's still a bit s**t though.

Sorry to be a bit OT, but ive been using 476 for ages... i do like the durability to colli, shall i try there 845 insulator wax...

Or something else...?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to be a bit OT, but ive been using 476 for ages... i do like the durability to colli, shall i try there 845 insulator wax...

Or something else...?

Stick with colli mate or move more uparket with less durability.

Supernatural? Or... might treat myself soon, just use colli because im lazy.... yet i still put a lot of effort into paint prep... or will be when i machine polish the car.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nah not SN. I actually prefer Purple haze to SN, SN can have gassing issues.

Pete's 50/50 is a very underrated wax. Loads to choose from though!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Surely that's just a waste of money mate? It's not better that 476 and not fancy either.