ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodykit glue

Clio 200 FF

most bodyshops use stickoflex, not sure where to get it though you could try your local b/shop, they should sell you a tube

Tried both of them, bodyshop wont sell me any, and Halfords only have epoxy glue, but Im not sure itll do the job.

Clio 200 FF

in Huddersfield theres a company called Wood Autos who sells this type of stuff to public and trade

sickoflex or sickotack as it gets called sometimes gets called needs heating up first, i work in a bmw dealer and ill find the part number we use for sticking on mini and ac schnitzer bodykit bits as i dont think it needs heating, ill post it up tomorrow, then you can order it from your local dealer

sorry i took my time, the stuff we use at work for sticking boot spoilers on minis has part number 82 69 0 149 253 and is £8 a tube, you can get it at any bmw dealer if you get them to order that number, hope this helps