ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bodykit pics reqest



  Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
You'll be lucky to find any one on here mate as not many people like kitted cars!!

Dumpy
 
Rob_887 said:
Is the key to the boring door.

no, the key to the door that doesnt make you look like a litle chav wimp that got fealt up by their dad. :dapprove::dapprove:

serious tho.... lowerage is enough, hehehe....
 
olliee said:
no, the key to the door that doesnt make you look like a litle chav wimp that got fealt up by their dad. :dapprove::dapprove:

serious tho.... lowerage is enough, hehehe....

If you always worry about how other people 'Class' you then you will never no what its like not to be subtle :)

Get the body kit mate, It will look nice.
 
Rob_887 said:
If you always worry about how other people 'Class' you then you will never no what its like not to be subtle :)

Get the body kit mate, It will look nice.

i couldn't care less what people think about me, or my mod taste matey :)

i just aint a fan of body kits... it just looks tacky in my opinion... but each to their own!
 
olliee said:
i couldn't care less what people think about me, or my mod taste matey :)

i just aint a fan of body kits... it just looks tacky in my opinion... but each to their own!
:) I'm glad we settled that :)


So Rc172 as you can tell every one thinks you should get the kit mate. so do it:)
 
at the end of the day.... you will always get mixed opinions... so just do what you like, n be happy :rasp::rasp:
 
be happy :)

 


Top