ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyparts spraying

Mercedes C Class Sport
Im looking to get the side strips of my mk1 clio sprayed, and possibly the door handles.
Anyone got a rough idea of how much this will cost?
Cheers
Gazbenger

Clio_Smart
£150 wow thats alot i had full colour code for £200 fog lights holders bumper handles spoielr the lot.

Depends who you go to i would say around £80

£150 wow thats alot i had full colour code for £200 fog lights holders bumper handles spoielr the lot.

Depends who you go to i would say around £80

were did you go and was it a proper job? any pics, iv been quoted £450,,,,,,

Punto/Clio GTT
do it yourself for 20 quid? even if you f**k it up its only 20 pound added to your bodyshop cost in the first place.

monaco blue 172 ..
do it yourself for 20 quid? even if you f**k it up its only 20 pound added to your bodyshop cost in the first place.

Well what do you have to do exactly?
Sand? Apply Prima? Then Apply paint?
use a scotchbrite to sand them down(bit like a brillo pad).
you will need plastic primer for the handles etc ,this gives the proper primer somthing to grab hold of .. when dry ,flick them down with p1200 wet o dry ,tack them off and apply paint .
hope this helps...

how do you get the door handels off, also if you can get it properly done for £150ish id say do that, will be much happuer