ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyshop Derby/Notts?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Can anyone recommend a Bodyshop in Derby/Notts area? Need a front end respray on my M3 + a few other bits sorting, and after a 100% job! All the ones I have used in the past have shut down so not sure where to go!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Scott as mentioned above and failing that PC Autos. Both have done work for me in the past and don't mess around with shoddy work. That doesn't mean they're gonna do it for £100 though as proper paint costs!

PC Autos also did a repair and paint job for a customer on a LY R26 and the job was "perfect" (which if you've seen anyone attempt to fire LY before will tell you what a C U Next Tuesday it is to do).

Mick

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Can anyone recommend a Bodyshop in Derby/Notts area? Need a front end respray on my M3 + a few other bits sorting, and after a 100% job! All the ones I have used in the past have shut down so not sure where to go!

http://www.carbodyrepairsswadlincote.co.uk/

Used them for last 16 years on various cars (over an hour from me wont use anyone else) as well as may mates cant fault them
:approve:
Done many concours cars over the years .

Ask for John

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thanks lads, will have a run out to both on Saturday if they're open!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Scott as mentioned above and failing that PC Autos. Both have done work for me in the past and don't mess around with shoddy work. That doesn't mean they're gonna do it for £100 though as proper paint costs!

PC Autos also did a repair and paint job for a customer on a LY R26 and the job was "perfect" (which if you've seen anyone attempt to fire LY before will tell you what a C U Next Tuesday it is to do).

Mick

As above, the job was perfect on my car.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I still have flashback nightmares about your car Karl when ever a LY R26 comes in

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thanks everyone, not got round to going anywhere yet but will do!