ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyshop repair

Clio 182 cup
Afternoon all,

A little while back I posted a message after I got my 182 back from my Renault dealer following a Lamda sensor change. It came back with a scuff on the bumper!

It has been quite a painful process trying to firstly get them to admit to it, and secondly get it booked in at their bodyshop for repair. Thankfully it is now in there and i'm hoping it will be back soon.

I did receive a call from them yesterday saying they were struggling to get the colour match for my 182 (racing blue) and they'd need to keep it in longer than intended to make sure its perfect. I'm fine with this obviously I want a perfect job, but is this not a standard colour Renault can get hold of?

In the meantime, i'm driving a 56 plate 1.2 new shape clio as the courtesy car. Oh the joys of a 1.2!!!

Alan

Punto/Clio GTT
dear customer, due to your car being damaged by us minorly and were having to do it free of charge, your car has been left until late as possible so we get our numbers in for the week.
yours sincerly, useless renault employee

After damaging my car and leaving it for a an insurance claim at a London dealer i called renault direct and made a complaint, the next day I got an apology from the magager of the branch and the work is being done now, try that, the number is on the website.

megane
the color could b a nightmare as there mite b a few varients on that particular color, we have sum were we cant match the color an sum 1 who specialices in tintin colors comes in to match the color
, but ive never worked for a main dealer so i dont no wat there paint system etc is like,i would imagine it b the same as were i work were u mix the paint yourself,