ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bodyshops in Cardiff area?

Abarth 500
Any recommendations? only one i've been recommended one called Auto Image, but nothing else.

Bumper and bonnet needs a respray, it showing its age now, any idea how much I should be looking to pay

Ta

Renault ClioSport 172
i live in cardiff and im gettin one of my mates to phone the guy he knows that sprays bodywork . . ill find out if he is ok with me givin u his number ...ill check how much he wil charge to if u want?

Abarth 500
i live in cardiff and im gettin one of my mates to phone the guy he knows that sprays bodywork . . ill find out if he is ok with me givin u his number ...ill check how much he wil charge to if u want?

that would be brilliant, i have found a few places but would prefer to go off a recommendation

Renault ClioSport 172
that would be brilliant, i have found a few places but would prefer to go off a recommendation

yeh ok no problem mate...hopefully will be seein him either tomoz or monday...wen u looking to get it done mate?

Abarth 500
depends on how long it takes and how busy i am, i need my car allot at the moment so would have to fit it in!....needs doing though, f**king stones!

Renault ClioSport 172
yeeh i know wa u mean mate..well i will let him know tha i know someone that wants their bumper and bonnet re-sprayed and ask him how much it would cost n then ill get bk to u m8

renault clio sport172
davis im looking to get mine sprayed 2 im close to cardiff.but id be more after a full spray as mine has seen happier days.cheers