ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bolt sizes

Arctic Blue 182
Noticed today that i haven`t attached the lower front gearbox mount to the actual gearbox (not the dog bone, its the one that attaches to the sub frame and the box, next to the earth strap). Kinda basic error by me but I cant find the bolts or sizes of what I should use. Can someone help please?

Also looks like a PAS pipe or similar should have a bolt go through to secure it to the gearbox/mount and this is also missing so could do with the size of that too please.

Cheers
Ben

Arctic Blue 182
Just going to bump this and help explain a bit better. Phoned Renault who couldn`t tell me as it didn`t show on the system. Searched the forum an all i have found is they are special and that's it.

Its these ones i am looking for

Picture2.png

@Coops Turbo I noticed a thread saying you had some of these from a while back. Are you able to help with a part number or parts at all?

Arctic Blue 182
Just in case anyone else with the same question comes across this thread. The side mount bolts are short m10s, Part number 7703101546 and the bolt for the PAS pipe is a longer M10 part number 7703002961.

Cheers to Mike @ Rentech for his help working this out.