ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet Bra's???

Mk1 Maxim Sport

Off topic - What is this f**king +1 bulls**t. wtf really???
+1 +2 +a f**king sad ..thing

For the lazy gits that have really high post counts, that the reason, majority of the time all they put is +1! really annoys me. Some decent comment to read would be more suitable imo.

But back on topic, will look class on ur colour i think rage. Only suits the darker colours in my opinons. Silver looks horrible with it. And r they wind deflector things on the windows on that silver one??? dear lord! lol. Anyway get sum pics up wit it wen uv done it!

^^ An yeh as said above, make sure u take that badge off. It looks so tacky when the badges are left on, looks like a bodge job tbh lol.

Last edited:
  Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^^ An i thought the people with 15,000 posts were geeks but then i thought, no all they do is type bloody +1 after everything!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^

+1 lmao

oh hang on just realised that means im agreeing with myself :rolleyes: lol thought i was being clever then!

Last edited:
  Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^ and thats annoying aswel, ftw ftl what wrong with actually writing for the win, to make it look as if u can be arsed.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Mine was from cobra, best quality. Sold it to Haz though

P8090042Medium.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
Originally Posted by Rage#16v
No. Duttys car does pull it off yes.

So will myn hopefully, as im not hoping to impersonate haz.
Pmsl !!

Aha, im being serious :D

You need to take them off every now again to let the paint underneath it breath dude, they aren't watertight either so the water gets trapped inbetween the bra & the bonnet.

They sound (and look) like such a good idea - not !

RenaultSport 172.
You need to take them off every now again to let the paint underneath it breath dude, they aren't watertight either so the water gets trapped inbetween the bra & the bonnet.

id probley only use it for shows and meets tbh....aswell as my next purchase. NOBODY will like it ;)

RenaultSport 172.
Originally Posted by NJ.
Mine was from cobra, best quality. Sold it to Haz though
You did him no favours then, lol.
Immense amount of abuse about it.

The people that sell to haz do him no favours!

aha.

106 GTi
wont you get a mismatch of colour after a couple of years of use.???!!

Would depend on the paint finish/color. Should not be a major issue with todays clearcoats which contain some UV protection.

Paint does not breath.

Paint as soon as it is out gassed after painting does not breath once cured.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^ surely it would do some damage?? leaving stale mouldy water under the bra on the paint cant be good!? Rust maybe?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
no it would be like living in britan... oh wait we do why would it rust the bra stopped stone chips so you shouldnt get anyrust unless its already scrached down to the metal.

NJ im so glad you posted a pic of yours up cos im gettin one this month when i order me coilies n it will pretty much look the same hahaha unless i get some steel wheels

Mk1 Maxim Sport
looks very smart rich! like it although im not usually a fan of em on bright colours but that done look too bad