ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet Question(S)

Artic Blue 182FF
i own a 1.2 16v car and last friday 2 of my mates thought it would be a laff 2 roll over my bonnet. it had dinted it loads . but you can only see them when you look at it from certen posstions. i need to get it sorted as i like my car to be in perfect condition. so im woundering what would be the best option. or the cheapest?

New bonnet? if so how much?

or see if they could be taken out at a body shop?

unsure really just need some adivse

cheers

Some of them may come out some may need filling/painting it all depends where they are on the bonnet. If they are behind the strengthened parts then it'll be hassle. Tbh its probably less hassle to get a new bonnet and get it painted or fit a carbon one. I'd get your prick mates to pay for the damage then never speak to them again.

Civic Type -R FN2
perfect excuse to get carbon, :) i got dents in mine and went carbon, dont regret it one bit, saves weight too...

106 GTi
Some mates! As Loony says it depends on the damge, I know a good PDR guy than can sort defects even with the stengthening behind in some cases, but that depends on where you are based.

Ad

MK2 FRS
yep new bonnet can be had£90, £120 to spray at a decent renault bodyshop. Charge your mates as well;)

CLIO
get your mates to buy you a carbon one and tell them its the cheaper choice, then f**k em off!!!!!

Chocolate Bar™
get a carbon one, much cheaper in the long run, and you wont feel so pissed off about replacing it with an upgrade lol