ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Booked in for a cambelt :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
£387.75 for
Cambelt+pretensioners
Aux belt and new pump,
Good price I think

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
That all includes vat and a car for the day, well would if i was 22, arg air con pretensioners?

clio 172 sport 2002
wow thats quite a bill! is the cambelt hard to change on a 172 then? I'm thinking of doing mine soon... (expecting negative answers here ;) )

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
French cars in shrewsbury, seems to know what he's talking about, as i said it's a 172, he said oh i've done loads of these, you'll might as well do aux belt and water pump to and said the lad who just started used to work at reanult (not sure if thats a good thing)

French cars in shrewsbury, seems to know what he's talking about, as i said it's a 172, he said oh i've done loads of these, you'll might as well do aux belt and water pump to and said the lad who just started used to work at reanult (not sure if thats a good thing)

You have to do the AUX belt when chnaging cambelt if he doens't do it when it does a cambelt then enough said.