ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored but cant afford the fuel

Man, I am so bored today, I want to take the car out for a spin over lunch time but I am well broke atm so I cant even afford the fuel to do that.

Think I may just go and sit in it instead:(

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Move to Mongolia. Petrol is cheap as fook over there.

Im sure your engine will manage fine on 76RON

Following KDFs suggestion I am now posting this from my local Police Cell, Cheers M8.

Seriously skint, payday isnt for another 6 weeks (get paid odly) and cant afford to put it on plastic as the reason I am so skint is that I paid off one of my CCs this month.

I wish I lived at the top of the hill, at least then I could get a few secconds enjoyment. Ah well the moments gone as lunch is over.

:mad:

MKIII 138

im probably sad i sit in my car every lunch time. I get an hour so i have a kip and read some mags get me away from the retards @ work and makes me feel at home more as i usually feel like im in some endless timewarped alien land compared to home when im @ work.

i mite add that my car is about 5min walk away from work and is parked in a secluded urban area not in a works carpark.. hehe id feel a bit dumb doing that (but id probably just drive somewhere and then sit in my car in peace)

[Edited by meggerman on 16 February 2005 at 1:05pm]

Ziel Nurburgring

Why not tape the number plates to your arse, and see if you can set off a speed camera by running through it

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 16 February 2005

Why not tape the number plates to your arse, and see if you can set off a speed camera by running through it
because he needs a HGV sign on his arse to be road legal.

hehe jokin

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 16 February 2005

im probably sad i sit in my car every lunch time. I get an hour so i have a kip and read some mags get me away from the retards @ work and makes me feel at home more as i usually feel like im in some endless timewarped alien land compared to home when im @ work.

i mite add that my car is about 5min walk away from work and is parked in a secluded urban area not in a works carpark.. hehe id feel a bit dumb doing that (but id probably just drive somewhere and then sit in my car in peace)

[Edited by meggerman on 16 February 2005 at 1:05pm]

sorry mate couldnt help but laugh at the above... i know the feeling of working with gimps....