ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bored...pics

Clio MK2 172
Couple more pics, check the last one out, a bit of a Photoshop job...what are your views on dropping it...? 'Welsh172' - you need to get some pics up here to show yours...very nice. I don't know if I can be hassled with low ramps, speed bumps etc etc....

dropped...

Recaro Black Gold 182
Looks much better lowered, that zorst looks spot on not like most peoples that look outta place... nice job.

Clio MK2 172
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Has that bin lowered??!! Stunin zorst and car..needs splitter...

I lowered it on the last pic in photoshop. I need a front spliter..havnt sin any on Ebay..anyone know where I can get one for a tidy price?

Very nice like the wheels they look better than the 182 ones IMHO wish i got a 172 now in the cherry red i think it is there are some in the gallery that look nice think ones daves on there thats what its named as :D

Abarth 500
nice last pic............looks as good as mine lol ...........you got a pm, like i said in the pm ill get a pic of mine up tommoz