ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored while having my tires changed!

bodied 172 Ph1
Ok, so i was having my tires changed and saw over the other side of the garage some rather big tires! Once the thought popped into my head I had to do this!
Was gonna photoshop the alloys on too, but don't have it on the mac that I'm using!
Sad I know but what the hell!

DSC02184.gif
that or..

DSCF2474.gif

titanic killer
Id leave it like the second pic tbh,as i dont think it would handle very well if you put those bigger tyres on like in the first pic,lol
Them wheels defo suit the car,looks sweet imo

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I think it looks pretty good as a 4x4 clio! But it wouldn't be so quick in the twisties I imagine (for once lol)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol you better not have scratched it leaning them tyres on it tut tut lol

cant belive yove only just had the tyres done too... the most bald lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i feel sorry for matt, its not his car its "taylors old car" lol

they were 16s and lowered by.. not sure tbh i just twisted coils untill it looked good lol

bodied 172 Ph1
lol you better not have scratched it leaning them tyres on it tut tut lol

cant belive yove only just had the tyres done too... the most bald lol

I did the back a few months ago and was just waiting for the new fronts to arrive! but I managed to pickup a screw in the tire wall of one of the back tires.. not amused!!

Those big tires stood up on their own! They didn't go near the paint work, and I have a new bumper on the way from the run in I had with a rabbit!! Guurrr