ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boredom = Photo's of the Flamer

Disastra Coupe
6369327513_9a03f63cbd_b.jpg

6369327821_770215dfb0_b.jpg

6369328323_75dc5bc209_b.jpg

6369328857_f55b5028f7_b.jpg

6369329283_ebb0f801d6_z.jpg

6369330725_2aac17957a_b.jpg

Before anyone say's it, i know, it needs a Cup spoiler :rasp:

Megane 225 F1
Does need a cup spoiler. I would offer you mine, but I'm just going to keep it and paint it....unless you make me an offer I can't refuse (jewDot).

What's it lowered on?

Disastra Coupe
Lol at tow eye... Knew someone would comment on that but I like it so it's staying :)

If I had the cash Will i'd be making you an offer but unfortunately Christmas has to come first :(
It's on KTec coilovers.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Cool, something else I need. Why oh why Renault didn't just space the wheels properly I'll never know!

Disastra Coupe
One of the best looking flamers around! How's the ride on ktec coilovers? Do you drive it on a daily base?

Yep, it's my daily and IMO the ride is brilliant... They'd be a bit crap on track IMO as they're too soft for it but for day to day driving and the occasional B road blast they're ideal!

Disastra Coupe
Thanks again people... I haven't had the rear scrub, not sure what it would be like with a few people in the back. Ive had one person and no scrubbing. Scrubs a little on the front when you hit a dip on the motorway.

Not too sure what you mean by black inserts Rawb?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Lovely! Is my dci 100 flame red or a different red?

Colour code for flame red is B76, check your oval plate on the drivers B pillar for the colour code

Thanks again people... I haven't had the rear scrub, not sure what it would be like with a few people in the back. Ive had one person and no scrubbing. Scrubs a little on the front when you hit a dip on the motorway.

Not too sure what you mean by black inserts Rawb?

Guess he means the black stickers on the front bumper

Disastra Coupe
I wondered if that's what he might mean... I've only had the car back a week from the bodyshop as a lass kindly reversed into it and scuffed my front bumper. Although I've had a full front end respray to get rid of a few marks and stone chips :)