ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Borrowed the new Clio 4!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Stacys reaction..

"What the f**k is that"

Haha mine would probably refuse to drive it with a wheel like that but lets face it I bet a lot of other girls will love it.

Probably lads aswell as long as Mammy and Daddy are paying for it.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very DS3ish

Some bits good some bad. Overall im looking forward to the RS version.

Clio 172
Those interior plastics and that steering wheel. Externally it looks ok, definatly needsa bigger wheels as they look lost under the arches, style of wheels aren't to my taste but not that bad.

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
The general shape is nice, but the wheels and interior are a bit naff. I'll look forward to the RS 211 or whatever it's going to be called. ;)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Went up to the Renault showroom last night for a look about, looks okay wheels are horrible and the plastic bit on the rear bumper is very cheap looking. They also had an Inca Yellow (think it was called this) outside almost a matt LY doesn't look great. Seats I thought looked really cheap and build quality still isn't amazing, just went up to get an idea, looks a nice car exterior wise. I await the RS version.