ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a 182. What's up with the fuel?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
182 currently on about 25mpg thats with a heavy foot and stop start driving. On a motorway I can get about 35.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol this is as bad as my sister who runs out of fuel at least 5 times a year because she goes by how many days the fuel light has been on rather than miles!

Renault Clio 182 BG
Should of the 172 Cup ;)

I think mines does amazing on fuel considering i spend 99% of my time overtaking every man and his dog coming to the seaside for their jolly holidays.
Mine does a healthy 33mpg, no matter how reserved my right foot is of heavyit does the same MPG..logic says go for the latter!

Ive had a Golf GTD and an Octavia vRS PD..both manage good MPG when driven like a nun but if i drive them like i do my clio they would most likely do worse

Titanium Clio 182
Mine always sits between 33-34 average and only on Ron98. Think that's about right. Good performance and mpg not very often u can say that. Happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.