ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought an Iphone from a friend...

-
And ive downloaded a few apps and put my contacts on but now i want to add some music and ringtones via itunes.

But its giving the "The iphone *** is synced with another itunes library, Do you want to erase this iphone and sync it with this itunes library"

Although i synced it last night without this message!!! But now i cant add anything without getting this message.

Now im wondering, will these completely erase the iphone including all the apps ive already downloaded? :(

Its also jailbroken.

Last edited:
  Fiat Panda 100hp
And apps you've already downloaded will be in itunes so you won't loose them. Restore the iphone is the best bet.

-
i think it will do, get yourself idump downloaded and back up everything off it first . . .

Got a link for that mate? and will it back everything up? as i have no music on there yet.

When i synced last night it only synced the apps i installed and not the ones that were already on it.

Forgot to say its jailbroken too.

Last edited: