ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought an Iphone from a friend...

-
And ive downloaded a few apps and put my contacts on but now i want to add some music and ringtones via itunes.

But its giving the "The iphone *** is synced with another itunes library, Do you want to erase this iphone and sync it with this itunes library"

Although i synced it last night without this message!!! But now i cant add anything without getting this message.

Now im wondering, will these completely erase the iphone including all the apps ive already downloaded? :(

Its also jailbroken.

Last edited:
  Fiat Panda 100hp
And apps you've already downloaded will be in itunes so you won't loose them. Restore the iphone is the best bet.

-
i think it will do, get yourself idump downloaded and back up everything off it first . . .

Got a link for that mate? and will it back everything up? as i have no music on there yet.

When i synced last night it only synced the apps i installed and not the ones that were already on it.

Forgot to say its jailbroken too.

Last edited: