ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought the car last week, first washing opportunity today :) **fail contained too**

As the title suggests i picked up my 172 cup from liverpool last weekend. First opportunity ive had to wash it and get some pics was today!

Im very impressed with the bodywork and paint condition for the age of the car. Only mods so far are my wheels I had painted at work yesterday, Mclaren MP4-12C satin grey ;) Hope you like.

e7674d4a.jpg

e73974aa.jpg

50ba67e9.jpg

dfc817c3.jpg

93be7fa5.jpg

08155307.jpg

8b7ee491.jpg

193792a5.jpg

210e946f.jpg

This is the fail part i referred to, i was driving along yesterday then heard a loud rattle, crash and looked in the rear view mirror:

59ace6b0.jpg

1655b191.jpg

Silencers are for pansies anyway! Haha ive got a new one on order. The noise it makes is still a novelty at the min.

Cheers

Suzuki Jimny
Re: Bought the car last week, first washing opportunity today :) **fail contained too

The exact same thing happened to my exhaust!

Very nice cup :)

Ford Mundano
Re: Bought the car last week, first washing opportunity today :) **fail contained too

very nice, looks like your bonnet catch could do with a grease!

Looks good, always had a soft spot for Silver cups for some reason.

Renault Sport 182

Very nice :D are there any hot hatches that came with a stainless steel exhaust as standard? Or even as an optional extra, bet most people would pay extra when buying a new car not to have the exhaust fall off lol

182 Ly ff.

^ focus st170 iirc came with ss exhaust.

2002 Flame Red 172

Those wheels are mint

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

Very nice..

Some Recaro's and an RS Sabelt wheel :D

pimp mobile Zafira

Looks spot on mate.

2014 Clio 200t edc

Love the colour of the wheels, and car looks nice too!