ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bouncers Done and Dusted QD 12.99 with free post

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Thanks! bought a bottle. Anyone spotted anything else on there that is useful or cheap

Honda & VW
Can someone tell me why D&D is so much better than others like z6, speed wipe, slick etc

For years now Z6 has always been the benchmark for all QD's, now D&D has come along.... Such a plasure to use it, it's almost like Z6 but with a load of protection

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
best product ive come across qd wise its immense smell,gloss finish slickness in 1

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just bought some, no idea what it does but all your rave reviews seems like it would be worthwhile!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Use after washin and drying to remove water spots and leave a just waxed look.

Spray over, spread with a microfibre, turn it over and buff off any remains and move onto the next panel

Honda & VW
Just bought some, no idea what it does but all your rave reviews seems like it would be worthwhile!

I love that. Don't know what the flip it is but bought some anyway, good work fella. If you are new to QD's then you may not be as blown away as most due to lack of comparison. But next time you buy any other QD you'll see what the positive reviews are all about

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That's good to know. What's so wow about it mate? I'm looking at line prime, Polish and then this stuff on top, few layers?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Done and dusted isn't a wax or sealant, so I wouldn't recommend you rely on the protection from it to last or seal in your work. Use a proper wax or sealant first then use D&D to maintain and refresh the finish

As above buddy. This is solely a QD. It does have some gloss and protection, hence my liking it so much (easy on, off, good gloss, great beading) but won't last as a decent sealant/wax will.