ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bournemouth meet

would do mate but im not in bournemouth at mo wont be till end of sep.

theres quite a few ppl on here that are in the bournemouth area tho.

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

Could b cool mate live just the other side of salisbury so i think a sunday nite or sat could b pretty cool !!! or an early evening and if we wanna go out after could b an idea as there is so many fit women in Bournemouth Woop Hee

Quote: Originally posted by DownSouthClio on 21 July 2004

Could b cool mate live just the other side of salisbury so i think a sunday nite or sat could b pretty cool !!! or an early evening and if we wanna go out after could b an idea as there is so many fit women in Bournemouth Woop Hee
yep, there certainly is ;)

not the safest place to leave your car at night tho... if we wanna go on the piss i know a safe carpark we can use.

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

cool cool like the sounds of that mate ..... gotta b done cus u so know how hot the women are especially if we pick a decent weekend !! Id b up 4 a nite out donw there as i aint worried bout 1 nite of not drinkin !!!!

yeah this sunday night seems fine with me....

by the way... ive started a topic is Meeting and Events forum which is where this needs to be to get some interest.

Dan.

iam not a member at the mo so cant post on it

i cant get up there untill 9 30 ish

i know of 2 blue 182 me in my yellow one and my mate in his mk1 blue v6 will be there

no offence mate, but aint that a bit late for a meet. why not wait until another day and arrange one earlier?

cant see many people wanting to meet at 9.30.