ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Braided brake lines

Golf GTD Mk7
I've got the ktec ones, no complaints mate. I'm sure there was some second hand ones going in the for sale section? might be 480.bhps stuff? Do a search in that section and see if anything pops up :)

480's got the front two for sale as Jonny said

You can get a full Goodridge kit on eBay for 40 odd quid delivered

a black one
Cheers everybody, seems like goodridge is the shout. Think I'll be ordeing them off flea bay as they seem a bit cheaper off of there.

Couldn't find the ones in the for sake section but am only using the iPhone and didn't have the patience to waid through page after page!

Clio 2.0 172
Showing that I'm not too clued up in the brakes department....what improvement do you see with braided hoses and what purpose do they serve? Never really knew

a black one
As tested by Tony and Jason on 5th gear ;)

Could you have some available to go on my car on the 14th. Also not sure if I mentioned about spark plugs for that service. As the car is 5yrs old they'll probably need changing?

172 cup
Showing that I'm not too clued up in the brakes department....what improvement do you see with braided hoses and what purpose do they serve? Never really knew

I'm with yah Steve, but from what I read braided ones would be more for track cars rather than daily drivers? Unless the daily drivers want to look cool? I may buy a set just for kicks....