ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Braided hoses..

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Anyone put the above on standard set on a "Proper" Cup.. LOL..

Thinking of doing it.. ive heard it makes a big difference to pedal feel, but have never tried them myself..?!?!

yea im interested in doing that aswell any info bout how much difference it makes and how much in total would be good cheers guys

No wories there Chris..........Yoz is as reliable as they come...........does a lot for the guys on the forum :cool:

Cya Stu

Ex Ph-Quick

looking forward to mine. My local mechanic got into my car on monday and said these brake lines are sh*te get some braided ones. He only drove it off the ramp!

He uset to race Golfs so i best listen!

I sent three sets yesterday -

Chris Martin
Mark Briggs
James Bushell

Was obviously bank holiday weekend, so no way to courrier, and sent them as soon as I got back up north after FCS.

/y0z

no worries.

Nik got his discs yesterday anyhow :-D

and Chris. what did you think I was going to do with the £50 - travel the world ;-)

/y0z

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Yup braided hoses and some DECENT fluid. Castrol Supreme Super DOT4 I think it was that I put in mine, still got some in the shed. Very very good stuff.

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Finally got my brakes pressure bled at Renault yeterday.. so the pedal is nice and hard.. and looks like its gonna stay thay way..:D