ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake bias

MattJackson82

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve fiited my 182 with a cup master cylinder new internal brake pipes with a bias control valve, I’m using HC carbon front discs & DS1.11 pads, standard rear discs & pads, I found last week when out on track in the wet I can’t get enough bias to the rear, with control all the way to rear the front still kept locking & the rears are hardly getting warm, any ideas to send more to the rear please?

MattJackson82

ClioSport Club Member
It’s this one in picture James OBP motorsport one.

Attachments

• 749B5FCC-D6FB-4C7E-9921-5AB751E66DCB.png
    749B5FCC-D6FB-4C7E-9921-5AB751E66DCB.png
    434 KB · Views: 37

MattJackson82

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah my first thing is going to be updated rear pads, I had PBS prorace fronts previously & it wasn’t as bad as it is with DS1.11’s I think they are over powering the rear brakes, it does work to an extent, if you jack up the rear wheels & get someone to press the pedal they are solid with full rear bias but if you turn it fully the other way the rear are then only binding with the pedal pressed.