ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Calipers

Clio 182 FF
Will I look a tit if i paint my calipers yellow? I have a BG 182 and the brakes are standard. Im not painting them to pretend I have amazing brakes, just think it would break the car up abit and look nice. Also is hammerite ok to use? Cheers

Clio Sport 172 Cup
I keep seeing on here that the Bremo covers fit standard clio sport 172 callipers.but on ebay it says they dont fit? anyone know? Im looking to do the same if not and pain them.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
If you track the car or are heavy on the brakes then a high temp will be needed. I've boiled off the blue the previous owner used on the front calipers over the last few track days.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I keep seeing on here that the Bremo covers fit standard clio sport 172 callipers.but on ebay it says they dont fit? anyone know? Im looking to do the same if not and pain them.
Ive not seen anyone here that would use fake plastic brembo covers, that is so so wrong and you should be shot for thinking its a good idea.

Clio Sport 172 Cup
i am not doing it up to keep ive just f*cked 2 front alloys on a road thats being resurfaced in which council are paying me for due to no signs up.
ive got new brake pads, new discs, brand new expensive alloys and tyres, just wanted to see what options are.

It never said I was looking at Bremo covers (which arnt fake) they are real lol....made by bremo, not to look like bremo calipers but to cover the cray rusty looking things i got on there.

The clios barely worth £1600 why on earth would I go buy REAL Bremo calipers??? come on! its only a 52 plate clio 172 cup :tongueout: please? or am I just going to pain....If i paint what is good to go with the blue clio sport? green yellow blue or red calipers/paint?

ARE THERE ANY COVERS bremo or any make that will fit the clio sport 172 cup 52 plate (facelift)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Found the video of the brembo covers :smile::smile::smile:

fast forward to 28:10 !!

Clio Sport 172 Cup