ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake light

ive just bought a 3rd rear brake light off the net with full installation instructions. Problem is i dont really have any idea what to do with the wires. apparently the + goes to the brake light and the negative to the earth and i have this little blue clamp thingy i dont know what to do with.

is there anyone out there kind enough to give me an idiots guide to installing it?

cheers, :oops:

UPDATE,

Fixed in place but not doing anything, is it just me or isnt there not a lot of wire to play with?

Had enough trouble wiring up my side repeaters, is just a fiddly job or am i just going the competely wrong way about it?

Ran the wire down the drivers side of the boot down to the rear light cluster.

The blue clip thingy i think is a splitter to connect the live (+) wire to the cars rear brake light live wire (+) and the negative (-) needs to have a nice clean secure contact with any part of the cars metal body!

I think this is correct!

If not somebody will put me right im sure!!