Bradharding Car Tungy Feb 4, 2007 #1 Are Renault 5 GTT front brake pads the same as Clio 1.8 16v? About to purchase some on the bay and need to know. Thanks.
Are Renault 5 GTT front brake pads the same as Clio 1.8 16v? About to purchase some on the bay and need to know. Thanks.
Bradharding Car Tungy Feb 4, 2007 #2 Seeing as noone wants to give me an answer. Are these pads any good and is this a good price? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-5-GT-...DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330080766030 I might just go for standard otherwise.
Seeing as noone wants to give me an answer. Are these pads any good and is this a good price? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-5-GT-...DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330080766030 I might just go for standard otherwise.
davebem Car Lots of Alfas Feb 4, 2007 #3 Im 99% sure the r5gtt and the valver have the same Lucas front brakes. I would say the pads are the same.
Im 99% sure the r5gtt and the valver have the same Lucas front brakes. I would say the pads are the same.
Bradharding Car Tungy Feb 5, 2007 #6 Cheers, Purcahsed 'em last night Edde. Are they any good/good price?