ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake poll

clio 182
Very interested in these blue stuff pads, I currently run standard brakes with braided lines and ATE super blue fluid. I'm getting more and more into track days and hopefully sprints next year so upgrading my pads and discs is on the christmas list!

Do you have any more feedback from others yet?

And just to say, wen I bought my car it had redstuff pads fitted, one trackday and they were cracked! Totally wrecked! Put on the standard feroddo pads frpm renault and they have lasted 2 trackdays so far. They do fade but I expect that!

I can provide pics of said red stuffs if people want

CL RC5 front and rear, best pads ive ever used so far. Id be happy to try anything else, but so far ive found these the best, very kind to the disc. Only down is they are VERY noisey!

Last edited:

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
as many said, ds 2500/brembo HC discs combo. brake lines also if you want a top job

RS 182 CUP
But what have you compared them to? Most people go straight to brembo from standard, I think redstuff bite really well from cold and to pushed hard without much fade