ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brakes

Clio 1.2 16v
Hi,

I stupidly painted my break calipers yellow, as well as the back disks.

Looks gash and i want to change it.

I was thinking to get brembo brakes for the front? Does anyone know any of a good price that would fit my car (1.2 52plate)

On the back is hammerite paint, any ideas how to get it off.

Clio 1.2 16v
lol i just re read it. I can imagine myself crashing followed by a trail of yellow paint

Clio 1.2 16v
Can anyone point me int he right direction for 2 x front brakes and 2 x back brakes. For clio 52 plate 1.2 16v :D

Rear shoes are cheap £14 from motorfactories etc to £35 at Halfords to £40 ish renault prices the drums are about £60 I think each with new bearings fitted.

For the frotn new disk again £25 can be got for at motorfactories each £30 form Halfords

Pads for the front well I'd go with the FDB845 ferrdo pad its the stock pad realy £17.99 from halfords but there loads of hcoie just thats the only one I like which is normal.