ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brakesssssss Brembo

Clio 172 Cup
Its ok, I don't think I fully understand the system by the sound of it, I meant more pure stopping effort (total torque (front+rear))

Right, so theres already a proportioning valve taking the poke out of the rear brakes and you just replace that, while increasing its efficiency with the new adjustable valve?

But does that mean the master cylinder doesn't dictate that balance on the clio then, that would be good! The circuits are front/rear, not diagonal?

Lionel Richie
^i do a better price than k-tec ;), but as i've said previously its not necessary to upgrade the rears, i can supply if you REALLY want them

basically, in simple terms, if you ran a pipe to each corner off the master cylinder direct, each corner would receive equal force, by fitting a bias valve into the rear lines you "block" the flow of fluid to the rears in increasing amounts for less rear pressure hence reducing the braking force. the fronts always remain the same, you just adjust the rear force with the valve