ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands hatch highlights Video 1

J

jamesy

brilliant vid northy i cant believe how quick gaz'es hybrid is he sure knows how to chuck it round the track:eek:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
i know...but the banana is a tunned 2.0 - my cup is a 1.8 with 8k limit...not much of a contest.

I notice the differance between 2.0 and 1.8 straight away lol...was still hitting a indicated 105 / 110 on the main straight.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Clio G-B said:
wow mk1 are flying!! :)

Is that yellow mk1 was a william??

dont sound so suprised mate :approve:

the yellow one is a valver with williams running gear and tunned 2.0ltr. :cool:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
which one the in car one was me, the 172 cup was erm can't remember his name he does'nt post much.

Clio 182
Notorious said:
which one the in car one was me, the 172 cup was erm can't remember his name he does'nt post much.

yeah it was the one in front that twitched both ways at the top of Paddock, would s**t myself if that happened to me there!!!

Maz

LY 200
Karen said:
yeah it was the one in front that twitched both ways at the top of Paddock, would sh*t myself if that happened to me there!!!

I s**t myself when I nearly ended up in the gravel :dapprove: :eek: one wet moment I will forget ;) lol

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
cool video

would love to see martin in his new car vs the nana,

glad to see im not the only one with wmm video transfer problems, eg all the jumping on the straight right at the start

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Harry_manback said:
cool video

would love to see martin in his new car vs the nana,

glad to see im not the only one with wmm video transfer problems, eg all the jumping on the straight right at the start

Yes capturing sometimes gets a bit jerky never noticed it until uploaded Doh!
Little dabble with Gaz in the Nana here