ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch in a Polo

Swift Sport
Just watched it with the sound on, I feel sorry for the girlfriend as she's genuinely petrified. Hopefully she'll kick him to the curb sometime soon.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
and another

Kentonline.jpg

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Add extra racism / bigotry to whatever you want to say, then make it tenuously relevant to whatever Jeremy Vine is on about today.

Instant Radio 2 fame

Don't think that would work on here.

Today's topic w/ Jezza Vino is ISIS & Bonuses for NHS Managers. Quite a combo.

"No easy money for NHS managers, that money should be paid to our troops to put a halt to the Muslamic extremist agenda in Iraq."

Insta-fame.

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
go for it.

Dont forget that those immigrants should get out and stop stealing all our NHSes.

The more this appears in papers/social media etc the more this clown will think he's made it.

Wenk.

Ad , but that picture of a chat with the CoC (and that is who that is having stood in front of him) must be familiar :)

sorry quoted the wrong post ,doh !

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone translate?

Just a exsplernation to a very common girls question, men aren't actually "slags" or "sleep with anything" type of people cause the provlem 90% is caused cause of girls, this generation of girls majority of them beg for the D behind close doors to any man but will moan that blokes sleep about but if you think about it I know a few chavveys who will chad 50 birds in 6 months maybe less an if you think about it 50 different girls openenly opened there legs to 1 bloke, so that ratio is 50:1 to girls chaddin over boys! That makes you think that if that 1 blokes chadded 50 different women in 6 months what about all the other geezers??! if you think about the bloke an women numbers an family connections that were lost over family fuuwwds an disowning an all that dilly dalla an bear in mind the geezer to brass ratio surely there aint enough un gentetic women or blokes in this world cause there aint 50 to 1 women in the world for yous who bounce about to avoid insest activity so you chavveys an chavvettes have more then likely fucked a unknown sister brother cousin muvva aunties uncles nephews nieces sons daughter!?!!!! That's fucked up! Ahaaaa

He lost me at the advanced genetics.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Should be made to pay all of the teams losses and lose his licence.

Unfortunately I see that as a best case scenario

E46 M3, Clio 182
That was exceptionally easy to gain access to the track, but then I suppose you wouldn't of thought anyone could of been that f**king stupid to actually drive onto it. Hope he gets hit with some heavy fines!

Arrested for false imprisonment apparently i assume for not letting the GF out when she asked on the video , and she will obviously drop charges when questioned .

he will pretty much walk away from this as they have nothing to charge him for thats a police matter.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Arrested for false imprisonment apparently i assume for not letting the GF out when she asked on the video , and she will obviously drop charges when questioned .

he will pretty much walk away from this as they have nothing to charge him for thats a police matter.

I wonder what the score would be with endangerment of life etc?

A shiny black one.
Nothing will happen to him other than a bollocking. It'll float around in the media for a couple more days and that'll be it.

he's clearly a special kind of cnut. hopefully insurance companies can find a way of upping his premium as he appears to be high risk...

you're all over this one. just baiting? or trying to prove that prolonged weed use affects your judgement ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Its brilliant though, no one got hurt so I don't get the massive fuss. Stupid yes, funny? f**king hilarious!

It just gets better tbh..

[video=youtube_share;Mp1lF0bmBCw]http://youtu.be/Mp1lF0bmBCw[/video]

Its brilliant though, no one got hurt so I don't get the massive fuss. Stupid yes, funny? f**king hilarious!

at the very least he ruined the day for a large number of people, and at some considerable expense i'd imagine...

he's clearly vermin that doesn't give a fck about his girlfriend or anybody else. i just can't see the funny side tbh

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
at the very least he ruined the day for a large number of people, and at some considerable expense i'd imagine...

he's clearly vermin that doesn't give a fck about his girlfriend or anybody else. i just can't see the funny side tbh

but…but…he's a legend bruv!!!!!