ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Indy Track Day - Revels' Pics

Si

RS Clio 172
My first proper session on track. absolutely loved it. pics are mainly of me and a few guys from another forum i'm on :) as well as a few randoms too.

brands1.jpg

brands2.jpg

brands3.jpg

brands4.jpg

brands4.jpg

brands6.jpg

brands7.jpg

brands8.jpg

brands9.jpg

brands10.jpg

brands11.jpg

brands12.jpg

brands13.jpg

brands14.jpg

brands15.jpg

brands16.jpg

brands17.jpg

brands18.jpg

brands19.jpg

brands20.jpg

brands21.jpg

brands22.jpg

brands23.jpg

My car made 100db on noise test. lol. need to bare that in mind when booking my next day :eek:

Si

RS Clio 172
yep. OMP Inox only box is the one at the back :cool:

Cheers :) I miss my splitter :(

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
cheers bud! do you like the Riad esq. in garage shot? lol.

atouba - know what you mean :( yours were from there though? seemed alright? just f**king expensive!

Looked through them and loads were out of focus, ones i paid for were ok but bit of a rip off TBH

DB.

BMW 440i
First pic is awesome!

As mentioned, these are some amazing photo's. Some of the best car/track photo's i think i have seen.

Si

RS Clio 172
That N22 VXR was on the morning session and he was surprisingly slow!

tell me about it! The other VXR was much quicker (and looked pretty awesome too :cool:). often came storming up along the straights but was pretty even through the twisties. the RS's were the cars that impressed me most on the day. A few of the EVOs were all over the place.