ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Yesterday With Pumpkin.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Dunc and I were kindly invited by Pumpkin to go and watch her, Mr Pumpkin and their friend go around the track at Brands.

Sorry about pic quality but it was the first time with my new camera taking pics of moving cars. :eek:

Here we go then!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I took well over 200 pics altogether and Dunc took around the same. We had an excellent day :D and I even managed to get a tad sunburnt. Yes, April and I got burnt! :S

Clio
Lol debs nice piccys :D, but you need a taxi to reach those apex's ;) :rasp: (jokes) glad you had a good day!!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Thanks Mikey. I don't know about a taxi, but I bloody well needed a step ladder to see over the darn fences being such a short arse! Hahaha.

We did indeed have an excellent day. It was Duncs first time at Brands and he was well impressed! I think we may well be going more often now. ;) :D

Clio
aww you a short arse hehe??, im 5ft 8 but i was ok at brands, no pics of me on track but check these ;)....

donnington on track
tb20681.gif

our garage at brands.
DSCF0041.gif

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i love that car looks so nice that s13 200sx in front of pumpkins car was at the donny show two weeks back hes a good driver was fast int he time attack session wiked pics maybe we should all go next time would be cool

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
aww you a short arse hehe??, im 5ft 8 but i was ok at brands, no pics of me on track but check these ;)....

donnington on track
tb20681.gif

our garage at brands.
DSCF0041.gif

Wow, cool pics. Wish mine were as clear as those. I guess practice makes perfect though eh? I did do quite abit better with my Olympus, but didn't get many pics before the darn battery died. :(

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
i love that car looks so nice that s13 200sx in front of pumpkins car was at the donny show two weeks back hes a good driver was fast int he time attack session wiked pics maybe we should all go next time would be cool

It would be good to get a group of us up there. I wouldn't be tracking my car though. I get my thrills by watching and taking pics. lol

Clio
Thanks Deb, the pics were taken by a guy at the circuits, I got a magazine feature in PGTi by the same guy. Im useless at taking pics lol, il do the driving let someone else take the shots ;)

Ultra Blue R26
Here's a few of my pics:
This Nissan was very quick, I reckon he must of wrecked his rear tyres, definitely knew what he was doing ;)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

And here are some very fast cars
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Thanks for taking all the pics on the day Debz & Dunc.
Special thanks to dunc from chris for for his assistance in the lunchtime "tyre quiz".
Glad you got my hamster chops in the special XS childs helmet they had to dig out to fit my small head LOL

charl

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Thanks for taking all the pics on the day Debz & Dunc.
Special thanks to dunc from chris for for his assistance in the lunchtime "tyre quiz".
Glad you got my hamster chops in the special XS childs helmet they had to dig out to fit my small head LOL

charl

You are more than welcome Charl, we enjoyed every minute of it! :D

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Cool pics :)

Went a bit overboard on the tape over the lights tho :p

Well as I have to pay for the lights if there is any damage from stones (and there are is a lot of gravel at brands normally);)

I would rather have too much tape than a cracked headlight or fog light. :rasp:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Now i always said i'd not track THE Cup but seeing those pics and being a long time fan of Brands the idea is slowly starting to nag at me!

How do you like Paddock Hill Char? Nice but scary combination of G-forces at the bottom i've always thought...

Clio
front wheel drive cars once youve turned over the blind cress and clipped the apex keep the throttle nailed :)

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Now i always said i'd not track THE Cup but seeing those pics and being a long time fan of Brands the idea is slowly starting to nag at me!

How do you like Paddock Hill Char? Nice but scary combination of G-forces at the bottom i've always thought...

Paddock Hill bend it great, but i have to really push myself not ease off the gas too soon on the straight. I had instruction when i first did my first trackday which really helps teach you to push the car into that corner and when you should brake and the correct line line to take. It still takes practice though. my last track day there someone rolled there car on the roof at that corner :eek:

You should take advantage of living so close to a track and take the cup on there or pop down to the next one i do and i'll take you round in mine