ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brecon last night!

Monaco 172 (02)
After an oil change and needing to scrub my new tyres in, I headed to Brecon last night for a quick spin.

I took a shots and I thought it were good enough to share....Not due to the camera work, but the Welsh roads & scenery!

Attachments

• 172 10.JPG
    172 10.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 172 15.JPG
    172 15.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 172 25.JPG
    172 25.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Hirwaun 172 5.JPG
    Hirwaun 172 5.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 78

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Nice!

How was the road where you took the pics? We went up about a month ago and they had just relaid it, so there was a lot of loose stone being sprayed up by the tyres. So we crawled up to that layby, turned around and went further up past the lakes

Monaco 172 (02)
Thanks, I used quick detail on it and it came up a treat!

The road was great condition. I dont think its freshly laid, just doesnt get used much.
I dont know whats its called, but as you enter Brecon past the first resevoir theres a sign to Hirwaun. Its about 3 miles long and most of it is like that but tighter in some places!

I wish I knew more roads like this!

ITB'd 182...
Keep an eye out in the l;ocal meets section.

I'll organise something asap which will be up that way ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
The road was great condition. I dont think its freshly laid, just doesnt get used much.
I dont know whats its called, but as you enter Brecon past the first resevoir theres a sign to Hirwaun. Its about 3 miles long and most of it is like that but tighter in some places!

Yer, it's the same road mate.

There was an absolute load of loose stone on the surface when we went up, couldn't drive at more than 20mph as it was spraying up the car

Monaco 172 (02)
Yer, it's the same road mate.

There was an absolute load of loose stone on the surface when we went up, couldn't drive at more than 20mph as it was spraying up the car

Nightmare! Luckily it was sorted for me :D

Are there any other quite roads around there? The main road leading to Brecon is always soo busy. I know of a few good places near Builth Wells but its a bit far just for a quick spin!

Monaco 172 (02)
hello mate great pics i met u at the pistonheads meet the other week i was in my mates s3!

Oh yeah I remember, you made it out of there then! :D
I got lost going up and down that road 4x in the end nightmare!!!

Did you manage to get the gearbox sorted out?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I was at the Mynnd Du and pandy over the weekend, fantastic place

"Navy" N17 TWO
Funny you should post that mate, I'm staying at an activity centre on Llangorse Lake at the moment :)

Unfortunately I don't have the car with me though, just a bunch of crazy kids!
Heading to Brecon in the morning too lol

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Good road jus gotta watch out for the sheep! lol ten mins from my house :) there's another good road signposted treherbert from roundabout jus past hirwaun mate :)

Monaco 172 (02)
I may pay a visit back up there in a few weeks!
There were a few sheep up there causing murder lol, and randomly a load of horses......

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Pm me if u go bak up mate we'll take some photos and I'll show u that treherbert road