ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo Gran Turismo Brake System

182 Cup Soon !!!
Are these kits avaliable for the 182 Cup? how much? what size Discs?? 6 or 4 Pots?

Anybody have any or anything like them from wilwood or AP racing??

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
your looking at 1k plus mate from when i have looked, best way prob go to rallydesign.co.uk and buy some wilwood dynalites, and get the brackets made up......

Yozza sport are making a 4 pot brake package up using stock disk which are great.
I had the same power as a 180 in the WIlliams and use 259mm disk (stock 182/172 are 280) with Willwood 4 pot barkes and a nromalish pad compound and there great never got any fade or even a hint and I track it a lot.

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
dont need such a big brake kit for the 182, the car is pretty light. get something smaller and it should be enough

182 Cup Soon !!!
Im not really after a big brake upgrade but Just 4pot Brakes, even of the same size would be good.

Dont really want to mess about getting anything made myself i would much prefer an off the self setup Really

Filby1 said:
Im not really after a big brake upgrade but Just 4pot Brakes, even of the same size would be good.

Dont really want to mess about getting anything made myself i would much prefer an off the self setup Really
DS2500 pads new disks new briaded lines and new fluid. Thats a great value setup.
£299 from Yozzasport which is the cheapest you will get.

Lionel Richie
edde said:
DS2500 pads new disks new briaded lines and new fluid. Thats a great value setup.
£299 from Yozzasport which is the cheapest you will get.

no dumbass, its £199!!!!

the 4pot kit is ready to rock, just need to find someone to test it (its a straight bolt on kit that uses the std discs)

Fred2001Dynamic said:
no dumbass, its £199!!!!

the 4pot kit is ready to rock, just need to find someone to test it (its a straight bolt on kit that uses the std discs)
Its a bargin £100 off just for asking.

Sorry I though £299 sounded wrong when I wrote it I should have worked out the price.

Humm if I can get the Williams sold then I'll be having a demo set.

182 Cup Soon !!!
Cant find any 4pot brakes on there site?? wilwood only do them for R5GTT and Wiliams.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Fred2001Dynamic said:
i haven't put them on the site yet, thats why you can't find them ;)

Im sure you need a none abs car to truely test them........I will quite happily develop them for you...

PM me.