ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brembo hc disc and brembo oem spec pads

d6n

Ph2 172
I need to change my front pads, and I also want to upgarde the disc to the brembo hc discs.

I only do 1 maybe 2 trackdays a year, so i was thinking just getting the brembo oem spec pads to go with the discs.

Or should I just go for the ds2500 or the brembo sport pads?

Will I really notice that much difference?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
i have oem brembo pads and they are alright for road (quiet and not much dust) but i will be going to something better for track as they do heat up quickly.

but i must admit they do have good enitial bite and last quite a while so not all bad if you wana let things cool down in the pits they can be ok for track once in a while :)

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
if the extra money for the 2500 aren't a problem I would go for them. It's good to know your brakes can take some abuse and still work

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
don't know how they compare to the OEM renault ones but when I was on the original pads, after about 10 mins of spirited driving they begun to give up a bit.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I was thinking of the same set up soon as my brakes are starting to get abit past it.

How dusty are the pads over the Renault OEM pads?

I was thinking of the same set up soon as my brakes are starting to get abit past it.

How dusty are the pads over the Renault OEM pads?

When i had white wheels i swapped from OEM pads to DS2500's. The amount of break dust didnt really change, but the brake dust was alot darker.

There is other pads out there for cheaper than over good breaking, the mintex pads are supposed to be pretty good.