ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brian!

Bux

Golf GTD
Saw you earlier this afternoon mate! Don't ask me where to though as I was on my way home with my new car and was blindly following satnav haha

Bux

Golf GTD
Just got a BMW 123d M-Sport Coupe. I'll make a thread tomorrow once it's had a clean :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:eek:

I'd normally ask did you wave but lack of actual Clio would mean I would halve been completely oblivious!

Any idea where is was, even if rough guess? Might not have even been me driving tbh

Bux

Golf GTD
You were following a RB 182 which I thought I recognised aswell. You were on the opposite side of the dual carriageway too so you probably wouldn't have seen me if I waved haha.

I do remember seeing signs for Silverstone not long before, so must have been near there :)

Not surprised, billy bargain that!

I just put it up for what i think it's worth, and besides, it's just taking up space now as I can't drive it

Last edited:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
200. By miles. I was doing anti social laps of the roundabout near the hotel trying to get it sideways but there was just tons and tons of grip. Needed a longer, more sweeping roundabout tbh :eek:

182 is faster on the road though. Had a lot of time to play with Brian while he was driving my 182 and it out accelerated the 200 fairly easily.

Bux

Golf GTD
I'm sure Brian loves you for doing that :rasp:

182's are more of a Go-Kart compared to the planted feel of the 197/200

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Definitely. 182 feels much more playful!

Brians car needs to be driven properly by someone! He's had it 3 years and it's only done 9k miles LOL

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
200. By miles. I was doing anti social laps of the roundabout near the hotel trying to get it sideways but there was just tons and tons of grip. Needed a longer, more sweeping roundabout tbh :eek:

182 is faster on the road though. Had a lot of time to play with Brian while he was driving my 182 and it out accelerated the 200 fairly easily.

:eek:

I'm sure Brian loves you for doing that :rasp:

182's are more of a Go-Kart compared to the planted feel of the 197/200

He was using parts of my tyres that have definitely never touched tarmac before!

Probably why it's so slow tbh!

:dapprove: