ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bring a plant back to life (sort of)...

Fiat Panda 100hp
lol, nicely done. How did you take the pictures? Pressing yourself?

I've heard it can be automatically done with a scientific calculator but I don't know how its done.

lol, nicely done. How did you take the pictures? Pressing yourself?

I've heard it can be automatically done with a scientific calculator but I don't know how its done.

'Basic' is my middle name :) I had a stopwatch going on my phone, ran upstairs every 5 minutes and took a shot manually. Managed to cook and eat dinner, wash up, watch 2 episodes of Friends and all of Top Gear during that time! Battery ran out at 9pm though which was a shame, the plant is looking much better now.

You can get Nikon software that does it automatically, but you have to be tethered to the PC so that could cause issues.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Lol, nicely done. I have a program on my mac that takes a shot at given time intervals using the built in isight, but the image quality is rubbish. Shot a whole dinner party though, around 400 images. Looks wicked.

Need to get the camera software to hook it up the PC, would it use the standard usb cable to do this?

Need to get the camera software to hook it up the PC, would it use the standard usb cable to do this?

Yep I believe so, the Nikon software is fantastic apparently, it may have even been bundled with some cameras in the past (not sure if it still is)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
my d2x will auto do it for you... never tried it though, it also does multiple exposures lol but not bothered with that either lol.

Black 172...KN53EL*
Good job!

I've been meaning to give something like this a go for a while now, don't think i'd have the patience tho - I searched for the nikon software (torrents etc) but couldn't find it.