ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bringing my paintwork up to scratch!

Hey all

With the car being pretty much where I want it, the last thing on my list was to sort my paintwork out. Its covered in swirls & afew light scratches, am i right in saying the best way would to be a serious session under a rotary?

Would love to get sorted before show season so i can show it off abit haha

Just looking for any ideas or someone who can point me in the right direction?

Cheers! :)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Pay someone to do it properly unless your planning to do it regularly would be my advice.

by the time you've bought everything you need you could pay a pro to do a better job

Pay someone to do it properly unless your planning to do it regularly would be my advice.

by the time you've bought everything you need you could pay a pro to do a better job

tbh mate that was the plan, id much prefer to pay someone to do a decent job than me f**k it up worse haha!

would i look into taking it to a professional detailer?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate.

Your seriously close to russ at midlands car care. I took mine there and he's very well priced