ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bringing the RB 182 to its former glory

fowlerboy7

ClioSport Club Member
  R5 GTT & Arctic 182
Thanks @DavidDave for reminding me to stick this into the 'Projects' section ;)

I bought this little RB back in July 2021, after wanting one in this colour for so long, especially with factory comp stripes!
I purchased it off a good mate of mine who wanted rid after not using it as much as he wanted.

The paintwork overall isn't too bad for a car this age. A couple small trolley dents around the door which are hardly noticeable at first glance, but apart from that she's pretty clean.
It definitely could do with a cut and polish though... o_O

5-6 months ago it was on 113k miles, now just approaching 123k... Christ, I do a lot of mileage :/
Even though the mileage is a tad high (thanks to me), every stamp in the book is there, along with a folder bulging with history. From MOT's, Tax discs, parts, and service invoices.

It does have a few aftermarket bits fitted already, such as the PMS shifter, KTR intake, lowering springs, and a custom longlife exhaust.
I'm looking to flog the PMS though, as my daily driver it gets soooo annoying on the motorway every day munching up the miles. Gives me a bleeding headache lol

I've just put a Compbrake big brake kit on it, and picked up a nice Scorpion exhaust earlier today. Hoping to get that fitted next week!
I have it booked in to have the lower arms and front dampers done next week too. Should be a lot smoother on the road then...

Pics below, hope to attend a few events this year anbd meet some new faces:)

Attachments

• IMG_2597.JPG
    IMG_2597.JPG
    9.3 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    8.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1834.jpg
    IMG_1834.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 97

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks @DavidDave for reminding me to stick this into the 'Projects' section ;)

I bought this little RB back in July 2021, after wanting one in this colour for so long, especially with factory comp stripes!
I purchased it off a good mate of mine who wanted rid after not using it as much as he wanted.

The paintwork overall isn't too bad for a car this age. A couple small trolley dents around the door which are hardly noticeable at first glance, but apart from that she's pretty clean.
It definitely could do with a cut and polish though... o_O

5-6 months ago it was on 113k miles, now just approaching 123k... Christ, I do a lot of mileage :/
Even though the mileage is a tad high (thanks to me), every stamp in the book is there, along with a folder bulging with history. From MOT's, Tax discs, parts, and service invoices.

It does have a few aftermarket bits fitted already, such as the PMS shifter, KTR intake, lowering springs, and a custom longlife exhaust.
I'm looking to flog the PMS though, as my daily driver it gets soooo annoying on the motorway every day munching up the miles. Gives me a bleeding headache lol

I've just put a Compbrake big brake kit on it, and picked up a nice Scorpion exhaust earlier today. Hoping to get that fitted next week!
I have it booked in to have the lower arms and front dampers done next week too. Should be a lot smoother on the road then...

Pics below, hope to attend a few events this year anbd meet some new faces:)
Good man! Loves a project thread me!