ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bristol -Cabot car park and Bradley stoke Tesco's

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
A nice fellow iceberg 172 cup but on anthracite wheels (looked fooking sweet) in the cabot car park tonight.

A couple of 'RUDE BOY' kids one in a red clattered out old clio with alloys and another black 172 i think. Its dam sad when you spend your friday night at midnight sitting in tesco car park pissing off the locals! You where lucky you got fucked off before i managed to walk over!

Mental 172 Cup
you did some travelling tonight then mate! like the new tescos over at bradley stoke! think ive seen the red clio before!

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
you did some travelling tonight then mate! like the new tescos over at bradley stoke! think ive seen the red clio before!

Yeah was in bristol having a few beers came home to the f*****s making noise!!

Very tidy looking car m8, The sad thing is when i walked past i said to my m8s and the missus i no that clio thats the prophets, to which they all called me sad :D loving the wheels was tempted to do a quick swap :D

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
cute, HAHA quality. To be fair it is f**king sad i only new it as i saw some one else put up a spotted on your motor.

i'l let you off in that case! ;) you haven't got a personalised plate have you?? saw a lad day before yesterday around laurence hill area in an iceberg with a private plate on it.