ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

British F3 / GTs @ Thruxton

Dragged my ass down to this even though I only got in a few hours earlier from seeing Mark Ronson and Calvin Harris the night before. Was worth it, anyhow, haven't seen the British GTs for 2 or 3 years now since they got banned from Castle Combe...

321459064_wWdps-L.jpg

321455452_zxyz8-L.jpg

321459801_MquFW-L.jpg

321469993_GDacf-L.jpg

321470993_n6Pwk-L.jpg

321472943_rRdnv-L.jpg

321473453_qqveb-L.jpg

321475065_rwdg3-L.jpg

321475364_M34bV-L.jpg

321487029_VA8W4-L.jpg

321489215_7jyVi-L.jpg

321495334_vy7YA-L.jpg

321495277_JuNGs-L.jpg

321495532_7Ffu9-L.jpg

321493862_igY7Q-L.jpg

More here: http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/5277499_h26Fu

The Caddy Van? Yes it was very very messy, hug clouds of smoke under acceleration. A couple of Diesels racing today, including a Golf.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Awesome pics as always Chris. The Vipers seemed to be spitting flames all day! And did you see any of the crazyness in the pit lane during the GT race?

Fiat Coupe 20vt
No I headed off before that I was exhausted. What happened?

Well i only heard it over the pa system as i was up at the complex at the time but the safety car had been out for a few laps which meant as soon as the pit lane opened they all dived in, what then followed was the sound of screeching and crashing in the pit lane over the pa system (!), and apparently several cars had been blocking each other and trying to leave at the same time, leading to several cars receiving different degrees of damage! I think the yellow Aston also got disqualified for whatever it did.

On a separate note i suspect i walked past you twice today but i wasn't sure enough to come up and say hello!

On a separate note i suspect i walked past you twice today but i wasn't sure enough to come up and say hello!

I sort of kept an eye out but wasn't sure on a few occasions. I did park behind you though, and as I was entering the circuit there was a guy on the phone who said "hi it's Jamie" but I assumed that would be too lucky to bump into you at the gate!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I sort of kept an eye out but wasn't sure on a few occasions. I did park behind you though, and as I was entering the circuit there was a guy on the phone who said "hi it's Jamie" but I assumed that would be too lucky to bump into you at the gate!

Prob wasn't me you parked behind, i had persuaded my brother to go and we went in his Astra, saves me paying for fuel! Not me on the phone either, that would've been good timing though! I think i walked past you twice between Allard and Campbell when i was going to and from the chicane. Said person had a blue coat wrapped round their waist?

Prob wasn't me you parked behind, i had persuaded my brother to go and we went in his Astra, saves me paying for fuel! Not me on the phone either, that would've been good timing though! I think i walked past you twice between Allard and Campbell when i was going to and from the chicane. Said person had a blue coat wrapped round their waist?

Indeedy, that's me, I got pretty burnt!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Well cool photo's im hopefully going the British GT's this year really wanna see them in action :)

Oil Burner
Had a media pass for this event lined up, but couldn't make it for my own reasons. Gutted looks an excellent day.

Great pics as always.

Nick

top of the pyramid
Awsome pics as per usual mate.

You usually can get a media pass if youre doing something that will be to the advantage of the track for example pictures for a press release or work for the motorsport press/industrie.

Oil Burner
Awsome pics as per usual mate.

You usually can get a media pass if youre doing something that will be to the advantage of the track for example pictures for a press release or work for the motorsport press/industrie.

If only it was that easy

Ukaskew PM me your email or msn