ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hryszko's Racing Blue Project

Merc A Class
Lovely RB mate and nice mods too. Will be collecting mine this weekend so checking out all the RB projects for some inspiration lol

Iceberg Ph2 172
Car is lovely mate, i love the carbon bits, i must do the same with mine. Please tell me your planning a trophy spoiler like in that picture, that looked epic.

As much as i love Iceberg, Racing Blue is still the right colour, why oh why didn't i wait for one.

Mk5 Golf Gti
Car is lovely mate, i love the carbon bits, i must do the same with mine. Please tell me your planning a trophy spoiler like in that picture, that looked epic.

As much as i love Iceberg, Racing Blue is still the right colour, why oh why didn't i wait for one.

Thanks mate i really appreciate it, carbon is a must it really does look the dogs (even if i do say so myself) ;) I am planning a new spoiler.......
I fell for the colour as much as i fell for the car, best colour imo! Love a clean iceberg though.

Mk5 Golf Gti
I know I haven't been posting in here for a long time, had a lot of stuff going on IRL with work and djing! However today...
I FINALLY got round to fitting my new Xenon headlights today...

16570650639_ab094981a7_o.jpg
Untitled by joe.hryszko, on Flickr

16755600081_b46e8988a3_o.jpg

Such an improvement on the older ones that were full of condensation, and very faded! Ill get some nicer pictures up soon :)
Also got a whole bunch of glossblack interior parts to fit when i get round to it, Gloss black dashboard, hazard warning switch, steering wheel surround, clock, you name it! All bought from the previous owner of my car!

Once I have managed to fit those ill update you all with some pictures :)

Mk5 Golf Gti
Oh and on another note...
Last week the car went in to the garage for some other work done on it, Its had brakes fitted on all 4 corners! I went for Brembo discs and pads :)
Another thing that has been bugging me recently was a knocking noise coming from the front left side wheel arch, the garage had a look at this whilst it was in for brakes and it turns out my shock absorber was well and truly knackered... The seal had popped, all the oil had leaked out and there was no compression at all! So I have also had my front shock absorbers and springs all changed at once. Safe to say I ended up paying a lot more than i was expecing for just discs and pads... But now the car feels better than ever!

Mk5 Golf Gti
Couple of updates, decided to replace my numberplate holders and put some brand new ones on... Who knew this sticky back plastic was such a ball ache to get off! Although I do kinda like the look of the car with no numberplate at all.. oops

16212628463_541c496f87_o.jpg

Then with the weather being so nice yesterday I gave the car a good clean, polish and wax! The car is actually booked in next week for a full paint detail, hopefully get rid of some of the swirls!

16212628523_8b0bb67590_o.jpg

16645000958_a5533e959a_o.jpg

16645000858_152e7b5253_o.jpg