ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken down right now, any help would be good!

So I was driving along and the car started misfiring and flashing the Amber engine management light. From a quick search it seems this will be an ignition or lambda issue. Checked all my leads and they are plugged in. Dunno what else to look at

If they can't sort it now where can I take my car to be fixed? It's bank holiday and I don't know anyone nearby who knows much about 182's! There's Danny at 519 but that's a good 40miles away and I don't want to go that far with it driving like this. Any help appreciated

I'm near wellingborough at the moment. Green flag will only take me 10miles apparently.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I could come out to you though I'm at J25 of the M1 which is about 45mins from Wellingborough. I carry proper diagnostics in the car plus leads and coil packs in my stockpile... though I don't have a Clio II H02 on board at present. Dan hasn't sent me the CS bank details yet so I shouldn't openly advertise my services details yet but if you are desperate PM me your phone number and i'll give you a call.

Quick test - If it's an H02 issue simply unplug it (The connector is around the gearbox side)... the car will enter a 'safe' mode but you will be able to drive it.

Mick