ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken down!

Petrol Blue 182.
Well theres me thinking the drive shaft had popped out, but no Mr AA man said cambelt has gone and valves are bent, oh poo :(

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
that was the plan, when this one gave up the ghost, maybe a little too early for insurance tho :(

White APE
I was about to say nows ur excuse to get the 2litre in there, but yea, wouldnt like to insure it at your age mate.

Gutted for you tho ryan

RenaultSport 172.
ryan!
Noooooooo!

youve got to get it back on the road asap!
i know of an engine going...1.2 out of a ph1....think he only wants like £100 for it...!

Petrol Blue 182.
ryan!
Noooooooo!

youve got to get it back on the road asap!
i know of an engine going...1.2 out of a ph1....think he only wants like £100 for it...!

having my mate come out 2morrow to ave a look, hopefully itl need just a new belts as the ening cout out imidiatly so hoping the valves havent been bent :(

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah its going back on the road! spent to much to scrap it lol, and not since ive had it has no

330Ci (Fail)Sport
s**t mate! Sorry to hear this!

You gonna get a run around until you've saved enough for insurance or drop another 1.2 in it?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its always worthwhile spending thousands on the bodywork when the engine needs a full service.

Top marks.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its always worthwhile spending thousands on the bodywork when the engine needs a full service.

Top marks.

Lol

I don't want to upset the dude, but whenever I buy a car that i'm going to keep (granted thats not very often) I ALWAYS get a full service and a cambelt.

Its just not worth the aggro.

TBH, a cambelt and a full service on a 1.2 would have cost about £200, and now its going to probably end up double that.

Tough lesson learned.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Top marks.
I really shouldn't laugh, but that comment is p*ss funny.

I didn't mean to sound rude...

I'm so bloody hammered! Been in the pub since about 4pm! Been on the landlords laptop on CS! What a loser!!

Petrol Blue 182.
GOOD NEWS! my frist clio i had needed a new engine as the bottom end went and we kept the original 1.2 8v cilinder head :D

mk4 golf gttdi180
ive got a t reg 1.2 sport with the sport headlights etc just a bent subframe its got full dynamique interior, dynamique rear end. elecwindows etc engine is fully serviced and cambelted im after 600 for the whole car its in black

Petrol Blue 182.
christian, the engine broke, i didnt crash ;) lol!! good price tho where do you get all this stuff from!? hahah ive got a cylinder head neways matey, just need to fit it now so problems all solved! i hope anyway lol

mk4 golf gttdi180
christian, the engine broke, i didnt crash ;) lol!! good price tho where do you get all this stuff from!? hahah ive got a cylinder head neways matey, just need to fit it now so problems all solved! i hope anyway lol

thought you may want to have it and break it for spares make a little money ,i cant be arsed anymore takes up to much of my me time :) .
it my cusses car hes just hit a rock bending the subframe still drive though nice looking clio in its own way