ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken Xenon Headlight :(

Clio 1.2
Hello :) this is my first post so I'm hoping I've posted in the right area!

Well to start, I won a complete pair of xenon headlights on Ebay and received them today.

Was really excited to get them on my car BUT THEN i found out the passengers side headlight was broken inside.. had a look and both inside clips are broken leaving the inside of the headlight (what bulbs sit in) moving about :S Drivers side is fine. Ive emailed the seller as they were advertised as being in really good condition with all mountings present and not damaged but doubt ill get anywhere :dapprove:

So i was hoping that if i buy a new headlight unit.. could i transfer ballast, bulbs etc into it?

Thank you in advance!

Yeah, you can transfer the ballast, bulbs, igniter and auto-adjuster onto a new unit. You can't touch the internals unfortunately!

Thing is, it might of got broken in the post. I see it happen so often, they are very fragile!