ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brought another 172

Stage 2 172 Turbo
Hi everyone,
I sold my last 172 to Deedee back in March this year just before I started my new job which included a company car. since then i've been looking for a project car to fill the gap that the clio left. By chance I was filling the company car up today when I spotted a little 172 sat at a dealer next to the petrol station, long story short, 1 hour later i was the proud owner of a 2002 mk2 ph2 172.
Will be stripping and tracking this one so will have interior, mint steering wheel and 5x standard wheels for sale very soon.
Cant wait to get it next wednesday and start enjoying it :)
Cheers
Chris

Stage 2 172 Turbo
Hi Rich,
your right, can't keep away! hope you well.
this one is not as mint as the monaco one yet but will be good once I have spent some time on it. Interior is really clean but this is the only bit i'm not keeping.:(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
BOUGHT!!! ;)

Make sure you keep a blog of turning it into a road car to a track car. Love those kind of threads.

106 GTi
Hi Rich,
your right, can't keep away! hope you well.
this one is not as mint as the monaco one yet but will be good once I have spent some time on it. Interior is really clean but this is the only bit i'm not keeping.:(

Good thanks, hope your well too. Dee is still looking after the Monaco.

Should make some good money then to spend on track related bits, will be fine when you paint it white then ;)

Stage 2 172 Turbo
thanks for the spell check superfastdan :eek: , will start a thread in the clio section once I get the car.

Rich, hope deedee is still enjoying her car, never did get my cossie again!

Stage 2 172 Turbo
Its silver, not sure of the name, think its titanium or platinum. Will get some pics up next week as soon as I get it, and start a thread when I start the strip.

Iceburg has a slight tint to it yes, but changes very easily under different lighting.

Its defo Iceburg though bud.

Stage 2 172 Turbo
Thanks for the info guys, really appreciate it. I'm sure I will need more help as this goes on.