ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bt home hub 3 swapped over. Now my Edimax router won't connect to the internet help!

BMW 330cd
Okay so I got bt infinity on Friday and i know the hh3 is pants and wanted to use my own router. Asked the engineer he said it's fine bt don't mind you doing it. Looked around on the net also and I see plenty of people using own routers. So from the info I know leads me to believe it's my router not connecting to the internet. I have tried everything I can think of, anyone familiar with edimax routers? My router model is BR-6574n

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Re: Bt home hub 3 swapped over. Now my Edimax router won't connect to the internet he

Whenever I have tried to use an edimax router i have gotten very angry with the shocking UI.

Have you got the username/password correct?
are you using the correct modes?

BMW 330cd
Re: Bt home hub 3 swapped over. Now my Edimax router won't connect to the internet he

I have done a master reset so everything is to default. I have all the correct passwords and from what I have been reading it seems to be just edimax! Good when it works but what a f**king ball ache to get it working! I'm all out of ideas.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Uninstall and re-install, tahts all taht has workewd with my edimax

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Ignore

Fiesta ST

Using PPoE on the RJ45 WAN port?

WAN port connected to the BT modem?

Last edited:
  BMW 330cd

Did all that, so i got my self a netgear n900 router. Works fine now, and bloody fast with this new netgear router.